Event Parking ($8)
Thursday through Saturday in the surface lot and in the ramp at 25th Street and Third Avenue South. On Sunday, also in the surface lot at 24th Street and Third Avenue South.
Complimentary off-site parking and free shuttle service
Thursday evening and all-day Saturday at the Wells Fargo parking garage, located at 28th Street and Fourth Avenue South.
Valet parking ($10)
Thursday through Saturday.
Maps and directions are available here.
Complimentary 45-minute docent-guided tours of floral displays will be offered on the following days and times:
• Thursday 10:15 a.m., 11:15 a.m., 1:15 p.m., 2:15 p.m., 7 p.m.*
• Friday 10:15 a.m., 11:15 a.m., 1:15 p.m., 2:15 p.m.
• Saturday 10:15 a.m., 11:15 a.m., 1:15 p.m., 2:15 p.m.
• Sunday 11:15 a.m., 12:15 p.m., 1:15 p.m.*, 2:15 p.m.
*ASL-interpreted docent-led tour . All tours meet by the 24th Street entrance.
Nivin MacMillanEvent Co-chairs
Katie RemoleFriends President
Catherine Wyatt Bell
Carol Burton Gray
Molly Van Metre
Minneapolis Institute of Arts
2400 Third Avenue South
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55404
(808) MIA-ARTS (642-2787) (Toll Free)
Tickets: (612) 870-3000 or email email@example.com