Hear Mia news first, support great art in our community, gain member rewards, and get discounts on tickets and purchases.
All members receive:
- Exclusive member communications
- Free exhibition access on Member Days
- Invitations to member-only events
- 20% discount on exhibition tickets and purchases in the Store, as well as savings on lectures and classes
A gift of $5–$10/month to support Mia’s free admission and outreach to the community is encouraged.
Support the collection and programs you love!
Get more access to Mia news and events.
Additional levels are available:
Investors ($150–$499) also receive:
- 2 free passes for unlimited visits to special exhibitions
- Reciprocal member privileges at participating North American museums
- Complimentary membership in one curatorial Affinity Group
Partners ($500–$2,499) also receive:
- 4 free passes for unlimited visits to special exhibitions
- Recognition in Mia’s Year in Review
- Complimentary membership in two curatorial Affinity Groups
Patrons ($2,500–$9,999) also receive:
- Invitations to special exhibition opening events
- VIP passes for unlimited entry to all special exhibitions
- Free membership in the Affinity Group(s) of your choice
- Recognition in Mia’s Year in Review and museum lobby
- Advance notice of reservations for Mia’s annual gala, plus select travel opportunities
To use your reciprocal membership benefits you’ll need to bring along your Mia membership details. It helps to call ahead and verify with participating museums before your visit.
Members at $150 and up are eligible for benefits from Museums in the North American Reciprocal Museum Association:
…the Art Museum Reciprocal Membership Program:
…and the Western Reciprocal Program: