In consideration of the health and welfare of visitors, volunteers, and staff, Mia is temporarily closed to the public. Learn more here.
How to download Mia’s special exhibition audio guide on your own device
1. Go to the App Store and tap “Search.” Type in Minneapolis Institute of Art.
2. Select Mia Audio and tap “Get” button in upper-right corner.
3. Tap “Install” button in upper-right corner.
4. Sign into iTunes. Enter your iTunes password. Tap “OK.”
5. Once the download is complete, tap “Open” in upper-right corner. Mia’s logo will appear.
6. The audio guide menu will appear. Stops are numbered. Select a number to begin playing audio.