By Rita Mehta
For the habit makers who make new resolutions every year—some of our favorite products to help them actually keep their promises.
- Cookbooks — because sometimes all it takes to start cooking again is a new recipe!
- Metal and bamboo bento boxes to pack a lunch. Reusable, easy-to-wash coffee cups for the daily coffee run and collapsible water bottles that take up very little space when not in use.
- Packable reusable bags — a tote version and a backpack version — to avoid using disposable bags.
- Reusable produce and bulk bags to avoid using plastic produce bags.
For your host—a thoughtful gift to let them know you appreciate the invitation.
- An artist-inspired planter with an easy to maintain succulent.
- Beautiful tea-towels or coasters.
- A Polaroid camera to capture the evening.
- Chocolates or Swedish cookies to complement dessert (and because everyone else will bring wine).
For the Minnesota enthusiast—beautiful, locally made gifts to remind them of their home.
- Minnesota books! We can’t prove this, but we’ve been told that Minnesotans buy more books about Minnesota than our counterparts do for their home states.
- Minnesota-made (and shaped!) ornaments, ceramics and tea-towels.
- Minnesota-made chocolates or honey, direct from the Mia beehives!
- Handmade jewelry from local artists — Yen Chee, Helen Wang, Delina White, Jac & Violet, Laura Wolovitch and more!
- Gift memberships to Mia and a pair of socks inspired by masterpiecesfrom our collection.
For your favorite kiddos.