Free public tours are interpreted for people who are deaf or hard of hearing on the first Sunday of the month at 1 p.m. Exceptions are noted in the dates and times given below. Call Visitor Experience staff at (612) 870-6323 if you have questions, or send an email inquiry to email@example.com. Tours begin by the Information Bar in Mia’s upper lobby except as noted differently below.
- August 5 Telling Stories
- September 9 Body Language
- October 7 Going Global
- November 4 Arts of Native America
- December 2 Winterlights: Celebrating the Season
- December 2 Winterlights at the Purcell-Cutts House (2:30 p.m. at the house; take 2:15 shuttle from Mia’s 3rd Avenue entrance)
- December 6 Winterlights: Celebrating the Season (7 p.m.)