Inspired by Books
Drop in to an Inspired by Books tour to participate in lively discussions of works of art related to popular books, facilitated by a museum guide.
Free public tours are Tuesdays at 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m., Thursdays at 6:30 p.m., Fridays at 6:30 p.m., and the third Sunday of every month at 3 p.m. Drop in; no reservations necessary. To request a private tour of any book for groups of 10 or more, please call 612.870.3140; fee charged.
- July Future Home of the Living God by Louise Erdrich
- August Autumn by Ali Smith
- September An Odyssey: A Father, a Son, and an Epic by Daniel Mendelsohn
- October Sing, Unburied, Sing by Jesmyn Ward
- November The Refugees by Viet Thanh Nguyen
- December The Last Days of Night by Graham Moore