Weddings to work parties, board meetings to brainstorms—there are many reasons to hold an event at Mia, and many one-of-a-kind spaces to choose from. A Twin Cities landmark located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis with ample parking, Minneapolis Institute of Art is the premier destination for one-of-a-kind experiences. Your event supports the Minneapolis Institute of Art.
A Modern Twist on a Classic Setting
Mia offers versatile indoor and outdoor event spaces, spectacular views of the iconic Minneapolis skyline,
full-service technology in state-of-the-art rooms, and one of the finest art collections in the country—from
Rembrandt to van Gogh, Monet to Matisse, Asia to Africa—all within a beautiful, historic campus. We offer an
extensive list of caterers to choose from who will work with you to curate the perfect menu for your event.
- Mia Events Team support during planning process
- Onsite, day-of event supervision
- Private access to designated galleries for Friday and Saturday evening rentals
- Event set-up and strike
- Event security (events over 300 attendees require additional security staffing at $50 per hour per guard)
- Staffed coat check
- AV equipment: wireless or handheld microphone; data projector; laptop; podium, speakers, iPads
- Media technician (up to 4 hours)
- Event signage
- Linens for non-food and beverage tables (caterers provide linens for tables with food and beverage)
- Decorative lighting
- Extensive furniture inventory: tables, chairs, high and low top cocktail tables, portable bars, and soft seating
- Complimentary My Mia Membership
Contact us today to start planning. Your event supports the Minneapolis Institute of Art.