Youth and Teen Studio Programs

We are pleased to offer Art Kits available for purchase to help families engage with Mia’s collection and create art at home. Information about Spring and Summer 2021 Art Kits will be posted in February. For questions about Art Kits, please contact

For free activities to enjoy, check out Art From Home.

About the Art Kits

Designed by our qualified art instructors, Art Kits contain all the materials and instructions students will need to experience Mia’s studio classes, mailed to your home! Students will learn about masterpieces in Mia’s collection, work on basic art skills, explore self-expression through at-home activities, and receive virtual creative support from teaching artists.

Each kit includes:

  • Select supplies unique to each camp, with the option to add a complimentary essential art supplies pack containing markers, colored pencils, scissors, a gluestick and construction paper
  • Art activities appropriately designed for the age and theme of your camp
  • A schedule for virtual “office hours” during which you can contact your camp instructor for activity support via video chat.

You may also purchase an Art Kit to “Pay it Forward” by purchasing a kit for one of our community partners.

You will receive an email the Friday before your scheduled office hours with the google meet video links, as well as other information about your kit.

Accessibility Information

CART captioning and ASL-interpretation are available during Art Kit Office Hours. To request CART Captioning or ASL Interpretation, please email

Pricing Information and Scholarships

Sliding-scale pricing and full scholarships are available. The kit prices, based on annual household income, are as follows:

  • Over $60,000: $45
  • MyMia Members: $35
  • $45,000-$59,000: $30
  • $35,000-$44,000: $20
  • $25,000-$34,000: $10
  • Up to $25,000- full scholarships available

Full scholarships are available. To begin the scholarship process, please email To complete the scholarship process, a letter of recommendation from a teacher, principal, school counselor, social worker, or church leader is required.